Read this before purchasing penis enlarge products!

Hinweise zur Anmeldung im Augsbangers-Forum
Antworten
altosburg

Read this before purchasing penis enlarge products!

Beitrag von altosburg »

Hey dudes, check out this sweet site I found, I wasn't sure if it was real at first, but it is! I tried it out and these alternative to penis surgery awesome!!!
Check out the special discounts they have too, I got a real good deal.

Later!

More info on the site: penis surgery alternative

P.S. Sorry for posting in ""Anmeldung im Forum"" category. Please move my topic to an appropriate forum.

Cpt.Howdy

Beitrag von Cpt.Howdy »

Randy Mamola hat geschrieben: "My nipples are larger and firmer...
Thank you,
Thank you,
Thank you."

Hannes,
Sea-Ing
Äh stimmt. Aber bei mir dürfts ne Mischung aus Kaltenberger und Lauterbacher sein, was dafür verantwortlich ist... Also finger weg von Perfect Women. Lieber die Travel Pussy benutzen....

nacktmull
Horni
Beitrag von nacktmull »

I must say I am really disappointed: after using your cream for 4 days, my penis is as small as ever. Maybe even smaller. But my ass hurts like hell.

Don't get me wrong, I like hell because I am a satanic glitter boy. But still, I wanted be hung like Tommy "the horse" Lee and fuck Pamela Anderson.

However, I will continue to swallow the cream - even if I dont like the taste. :shock:

Bernd
Weissbierzwerg von Abensberg
Beitrag von Bernd »

"But my ass hurts like hell."
You must have made a mistake by schiebing the Tube into your poodlebut, this stands so certainly not in the Gebrauchsanweisung. To get a bigger noodle you have to rubbel your little poodle ´til your hand fells off.
In heaven, the Engineers are German, the Cooks are Italian, and the Police are British. In hell, the Cooks are British, the Engineers are Italian, and the Police are German.

nacktmull
Horni
Beitrag von nacktmull »

The Tube in the Arschloch is very erotic. But the cream in the mouth is sort of Pfuideifipfuischand.

Oder
Lieber einen kleinen Pudel als dem Präsi seine Nudel
Steife Nippel, große Brust, steigert unseres Präsis Lust
Findest Du heut keine Nutte, schlüpf in Deine Metalkutte - Swords & Axes, Splatter, Gore, und schon schiebst Du ein riesen Rohr!

Antworten